• Former US Navy enlisted and US Army officer. Advanced tactical weapons training (assault rifle, handgun, shotgun, grenade launcher, hand grenades), survival training, military police training, special operations experience.
• Experienced motorcyclist and owner (Harley-Davidson Sportster, Softail) with appropriate equipment and leather clothing.
• Current Texas driver's license. I can drive a stick shift, 4 wheel drive, light construction equipment and military vehicles including an Abrams tank.
• Available wardrobe: office worker / business executive, upscale stripper / escort, US Army dress and combat uniforms, conservative motorcyclist, cocktail dresses, club wear, leather biker babe.
• Skilled swimmer (Navy Class 1) and trained lifesaver, intermediate equestrian, basic rappelling.
• Sports: Aerobics, Baseball / Softball, Basketball, Billiards, Canoeing, Fishing, Hang Gliding, Hiking, Ice Skating, Jogging, Rappelling, Snorkeling, Target Shooting, Volleyball.
• Height: 5'11" (180 cm)
• Weight: 165 lbs. (75 Kg)
• Bust 38DD
• Waist 34"
• Hips: 39"
• Dress: Size 12 (usually medium, sometimes large)
• Top: Size 12 (usually medium, sometimes large)
• Skirt: Size 8
• Jeans: Size 8
• Shoes: Size 10 or 10.5
• Hair: Brown, short to medium length
• Eyes: Green
• Ethnicity / Skin: Caucasian, Tanned
• Body type: Slim / Athletic
• No tattoos, single piercings in ears, navel piercing. Minimal scars.
• Bilingual - fluent in English and Spanish
• US Citizen; able to travel with current US passport.
• FEATURE FILM: "The Man Without a Face" (Icon, 1993). Extra (school graduation crowd).
• TRAINING FILM: "Make 'Em Tough!" (RCA, Moorestown, NJ). Lead role in military training film.
• TV: "Revolution" (Bad Robot / Warner Bros. 2013). Extra (Willoughby Patriot).
• Runway fashion show, Junior League of Amarillo, TX
• Poised, articulate and experienced public affairs representative and spokesperson.
• Skilled trainer with experience conducting executive level training in both English and Spanish.
• Experienced and competent event planner with full event lifecycle (concept - planning - contracting - hosting - closeout) capabilities.
• Significant experience as lead photographer or support team for print and television campaigns.
• Experienced copywriter and radio advertising producer.
I live in Austin, Texas. The best way to contact me is by email or link to me through my model account.
You can also find me here: